mobile +27 82 380 7121
Muzi Khoza is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Employment department and specialises in labour law litigation and various aspects of workplace procedures.
He has acted for a number of clients in the mining, construction and energy industries.
Muzi’s experience involves various aspects of employment law, particularly the formulation and development of employment contracts, personnel policies, procedures and the implementation of employment equity. He has also advised on collective bargaining and strike management, restructuring, outsourcing and re-organisation of workplaces, employment issues in mergers and acquisitions and the interpretation and application of employment statutes, as well as labour law.
He represents clients in labour disputes such as unfair discrimination, dismissals and unfair labour practices.
Muzi is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2021 - Labour and Employment
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2021 – Employment - Recommended / Key Lawyer (South Africa)
- LLB (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Postgraduate Certificate: Pension Funds Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Postgraduate Certificate: Pension Funds Law II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa