mobile +27 83 680 2020
Miranda Feinstein is an Executive Consultant in ENSafrica’s Corporate Commercial department. She specialises in corporate governance and commercial contracts, as well as M&A. She is also closely involved with corporate restructuring, the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the Takeover Regulation Panel, regulatory matters and black economic empowerment transactions.
She has acted for various large corporate clients and public sector entities.
Miranda previously co-authored the Butterworths Company Law Precedents and the Corporate Law Reporter. She has chaired the company law subcommittee of the Law Society of the Northern Provinces, and the company law committee of the Law Society of South Africa for many years. Prior to her resignation in 2016, she represented the Law Society of South Africa for many decades on the King Committee on corporate governance, which is responsible for the corporate governance code for South Africa.
Miranda is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Corporate (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal 2017 – One of the World’s Leading Corporate Practitioners; 2016 – Mergers and Acquisitions; 2019 - Corporate Governance (South Africa)
- BA (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa