Martine de Fleuriot de la Colinière
mobile +230 5422 1881
Martine de Fleuriot de la Colinière is an executive at ENSafrica in Mauritius and heads up the Indian Ocean commercial and corporate sector. She specialises in general commercial and corporate law, banking law, insurance law, contracts and security law.
Martine also regularly assists major international law firms and lending institutions in cross-border transactions, project finance, syndicated loans, and aircraft and ship financing. In addition, she deals with corporate structures and joint ventures, and has vast experience in the insurance field, including acting for the largest Mauritian insurance company.
Further, Martine is a director of a number of companies in the financial services sector, and is a regular contributor to publications of the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation.
Martine is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2018, 2017, 2016 – General Business Law (Mauritius)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2018, 2017, 2016 – Legal Market Overview (Mauritius)
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2019, 2018 – Highly Regarded (Mauritius)
- Who’s Who 2018 – Banking (Mauritius)
- Diplôme d’Etudes Approfondies, mention Droit Privé (Université de Droit, d’Economie & des Sciences Sociales d’Aix-Marseille III, Faculté de Droit)
- “Maîtrise en Droit” (Université de Droit, d’Economie & des Sciences Sociales d’Aix-Marseille III, Faculté de Droit)