Martine de Fleuriot de la Colinière
Martine de Fleuriot de la Colinière is an Executive at ENSafrica l Mauritius and heads up the Indian Ocean commercial and corporate sector. She specialises in general commercial and corporate law, banking law, insurance law, contracts and security law.
Martine also regularly assists major international law firms and lending institutions in cross-border transactions, project finance, syndicated loans, and aircraft and ship financing. In addition, she deals with corporate structures and joint ventures, and has vast experience in the insurance field, including acting for the largest Mauritian insurance company.
Experience includes all areas of property law and advising on property structure. Martine has advised a number of clients in property development matters in respect of various schemes available through the Economic Development Board of Mauritius (Smart Cities, IHS, IRS and PDS).
Martine is a Director of a number of companies in the financial services sector, and is also a Director of Mauritius’ largest conglomerate. She is a regular contributor to publications of the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation.
Martine is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – General Business Law (Mauritius)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 - Leading Firms “Legal Market Overview” (Mauritius)
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Competition – 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 (Mauritius)
- Who’s Who 2019, 2018 – Banking (Mauritius)
- Diplôme d’Etudes Approfondies, mention Droit Privé (Université de Droit, d’Economie & des Sciences Sociales d’Aix-Marseille III, Faculté de Droit)
- “Maîtrise en Droit” (Université de Droit, d’Economie & des Sciences Sociales d’Aix-Marseille III, Faculté de Droit)