mobile +27 83 289 3885
Magda Snyckers is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Tax department. She specialises in providing tax and exchange control advice to corporates, trusts, funds and other entities in the financial services sector.
Magda’s experience includes advising clients on income tax, capital gains tax, dividends tax, withholding tax on interest, international tax (including double taxation relief), securities transfer tax and exchange controls.
Her experience further includes advising on the South African and cross-border tax and exchange control implications of financing transactions, corporate structures, cross border or international structures, corporate M&A (locally and abroad), as well as investments by pension funds, local and foreign collective investment schemes, hedge funds and private equity funds.
Magda also assists local and foreign investors with the drafting and submission of exchange control applications, and assists taxpayers with the resolution of their disputes with the South African Revenue Service.
Magda is recognised as a leading and/or recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2019, 2018 – Tax (South Africa)
- BLC (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (University of Pretoria)
- LLM in Tax (cum laude) (University of Pretoria)
- Higher Certificate in Financial Markets (The Academy of Financial Markets)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa