mobile +27 82 310 1268
Madison Liebmann is a senior associate in ENSafrica's Corporate Commercial department.
She has advised privately owned companies, listed companies and financial institutions on matters relating to M&A and general corporate commercial law.
Madison’s experience includes drafting and negotiating a range of commercial agreements including transactional agreements, memoranda of incorporation, share purchase agreements, share subscription agreement and sale of business agreements. She has also been involved in conducting a number of due diligence investigations.
Madison has several years' experience in debt capital markets including securitisations, as well as general debt finance, preference share funding and banking and securities law. In this regard, her experience includes drafting various financial and security related agreements, specifically in relation to the implementation of securitization and other asset-backed note structures.
area of expertiseCORPORATE COMMERCIAL
- BCom (Finance and Law) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (cum laude) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law I (The Mandela Institute – University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Securitisation (UCT Law @ work)
- Admitted as an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa