mobile +27 82 380 4114
Loren Tibshraeny is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Project Development and Project Finance department and specialises in engineering, procurement and construction ("EPC"), with specific focus on EPC/EPCM, project service agreements, procurement contracts, interpretation of project agreements, execution of projects and the development and implementation of claims defence and mitigation strategies focusing on early intervention techniques and strategic commercial resolution.
Loren’s extensive international experience extends throughout Europe, Asia, India, the Middle East, Africa and South America where he advised on numerous major projects in the oil and gas sector. More recently, he advised on the largest construction project undertaken in the oil and gas sector, constructed in the Middle East. His experience also includes various aspects of commercial law, transactional and transnational projects, commercial and technical service agreements, identification of legal risks and development of pragmatic solutions.
Loren is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide (including Energy and Infrastructure) 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 – Leading Lawyer – Highly Regarded (South Africa)
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Construction (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – Construction; 2020, 2019 - Projects and Infrastructure (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2021, 2020, 2019 – Project Development and Project Finance (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal: Energy 2015 (South Africa)
- Who's Who Legal 2019 - Construction
- BJuris (Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University)
- BProc (Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa