Len Vorster is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Real Estate / Property department.
He has acted for leading developers, banks, mining houses and clients in the property industry.
His experience includes all areas of property law, conveyancing, notarial practice and advising clients on property structures and specialised aspects of residential and commercial property transactions. He advises clients on all aspects of township developments, proclamation of townships, township applications, sectional title schemes, re-zoning, sub-divisions and consolidation of properties and the registration of real rights in land. His experience further includes conducting due diligence investigations, assisting clients with DFA applications and all aspects relating to commercial and residential property. He also advises clients on local authority legislation and deals with local authorities on land issues.
Len is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 – Real Estate (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 – Real Estate (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 – Real Estate (South Africa)
- BLC (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (University of Orange Free State)
- Admitted as an attorney, conveyancer and notary public of the High Court of South Africa