mobile +27 82 708 0553
Lebusa Meso is an equity partner in the corporate commercial department at ENSafrica, with over twelve years experience advising on corporate transactions.
Over the years, Lebusa has been able to offer the market a compelling technical deal structuring and deal leadership capability, advising as lead counsel on many large and complex M&A transactions, both in South Africa and cross-border. He has also been involved recently in a high profile mandate, advising The Office of the Minister: The Department of Communications and Digital Technologies.
Lebusa specialises in corporate and commercial law, including advising both public and private entities on corporate re-organisations and restructurings, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), corporate finance and project finance transactions and empowerment ventures across a number of sectors (including Logistics, Digital Communications, Financial Markets, Natural Resources and Agribusiness).
Lebusa is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Who’s Who Legal 2021 – Project Finance
- Best Lawyer 2022 – Capital Markets
- B.BusSci (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (University of Cape Town)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa