mobile +27 82 567 9072
Lawrence Helman is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Corporate Commercial department. He specialises in corporate legal advice, M&A, group restructuring, joint ventures, franchising, service level agreements, and general business transactions.
His clients in the private sector include major local and international corporations in the retail, healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. In the public sector, his clients include Transnet, PetroSA, the Department of Public Enterprises and Eskom.
Lawrence has been a councillor of the Cape Law Society, a member of the Council’s Finance Committee and a member of the Attorneys Fidelity Fund Board of Control.
Lawrence is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2019, 2018 – Corporate; 2017 – Corporate Lawyer of the Year; 2016 – Corporate (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal 2014 – Franchise (South Africa)
- Corporate LiveWire Legal Awards 2016 – Franchise Lawyer of the Year (South Africa)
area of expertiseCORPORATE COMMERCIAL
- BA (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (University of Cape Town)
- H Dip Company Law (University of Cape Town)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa