Kwesi Papa Owusu-Ankomah
Kwesipapa Owusu-Ankomah is an Associate at ENSafrica in Ghana.
He has acted for local and international clients in a variety of industries, including automobiles, financial institutions, broadcasting and media, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and energy.
His experience includes advising clients on matters relating to dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration, as well as constitutional, employment and entertainment law and intellectual property.
- BA (Hons) (University of Ghana)
- LLM (University of Leeds)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister of the Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana