Jodi Coxwell is an off-site consultant in ENSafrica’s in the intellectual property (“IP”) department and is a qualified patent attorney. She specialises in drafting of patent specifications in most technical fields, due diligence investigations, patent prosecution and litigation. Her technical area of expertise resides in the life sciences arena, specifically biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
Jodi has represented various clients in the pharmaceuticals, life sciences, mining, transportation, marketing, security and food manufacturing and distribution industries, among others.
Furthermore, Jodi’s practice experience includes the drafting of agreements relating to IP, filing and prosecution of trade mark applications as well as matters relating to trade mark infringement, anti-counterfeiting, copyright, unlawful competition and passing-off.
Jodi is a member of the following IP associations:
- LES – Licensing Executives Society
- SAIIPL – South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law – fellow member
- BSc in Genetics And Molecular Biology (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- LLB (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Registered patent attorney
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa