mobile +27 82 785 6857
Jason Valkin is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Corporate Commercial department. He specialises in M&A, corporate reorganisation, restructuring, takeovers, corporate finance, stock-exchange transactions and empowerment transactions.
Jason has acted for a wide range of local, international, listed and unlisted clients, and has lectured on the legal aspects of mergers and acquisitions at Wits Business School.
Jason is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2016 – Corporate (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal 2017 – Corporate, 2016 – Capital Markets: Debt and Equity (South Africa)
area of expertiseCORPORATE COMMERCIAL
- BA (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa