mobile +27 83 630 9916
Jan Viviers is an executive at ENSafrica. He specialises in M&A, corporate restructuring, financial services, financial markets and securities law. He has acted for various large corporate institutions (listed and unlisted), local and international investment funds, insurance companies and asset management companies.
Jan’s experience includes acting as lead advisor in a merger of two companies listed on the JSE, with a transaction value of R30bn, the collapse of a listed company’s multi-tiered ownership structure, various other large acquisitions, matters relating to the Takeover Regulation Panel and the Listing Requirements of the JSE, as well as the structuring and restructuring of local and international private equity and venture capital funds.
Jan is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2019, 2017 – Corporate; 2018 – Lawyer of the Year – Corporate (South Africa)
- BA (Stellenbosch University)
- BCom (Hons) (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (Stellenbosch University)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa