mobile +27 82 788 0244
Jacqui Kaufmann is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Shipping, Ports and Logistics practice. She specialises in a broad range of shipping and admiralty law matters, with a particular focus on high court litigation, including applications for ship arrests (and security arrests) and attachments.
She acts for a number of local and international marine insurance companies, shipping lines and agents, and vessel owners and operators.
Jacqui’s experience includes casualty investigations and the resultant local litigation, applications for access and evidence-preservation, sale of ships, the determination of cargo disputes (mainly on instructions of shipping lines), wreck, salvage and pilotage matters, and charter party disputes.
Jacqui is ranked as a next generation lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 – Shipping and Transport - Rising Star (South Africa)
area of expertiseSHIPPING, PORTS AND LOGISTICS
- BSc (Stellenbosch University)
- BSc (Med) (Honours) (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (University of Cape Town)
- LLM (Shipping) (University of Cape Town)
- Admitted as an attorney and notary of the High Court of South Africa