mobile +255 74 618 4326
Jacqueline Kapinga is a senior associate at ENSafrica in Tanzania. She specialises in litigation, corporate arbitration and alternative dispute resolution. Her experience includes representing and advising on regulatory and transactional matters relating to corporate and commercial, employment and banking and finance related disputes.
Jacqueline has represented clients in local commercial arbitration proceedings before a sole arbitrator and appointed dispute adjudication boards and has also advised and represented clients on enforcement of foreign arbitral awards in the High Court of Tanzania. Jacqueline has also advised and represented both national and international clients before the high court of Tanzania and subordinate courts.
She is also a qualified investment advisor with experience in capital markets and securities as well as competition and dispute resolution.
She is a member of the following professional bodies and associations:
- Tanganyika Law Society (TLS)
- East Africa Law Society (EALS)
- Associate Member, Tanzania Institute of Arbitrators (TIArb)
- Tanzania Women Lawyers Association (TAWLA)
- LLB (Hons) (University of London)
- Postgraduate in Legal Practice (Law School of Tanzania)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economics for Competition Law (Kings College London)
- Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania
- Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths
- Qualified Arbitrator