mobile +27 82 708 0526
Heinrich Meiring is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Dispute Resolution department and specialises in the resolution of corporate disputes (including shareholder and board disputes), procurement disputes, securities litigation, as well as general commercial dispute resolution.
He has acted for a wide variety of private and listed companies in the industrial, automotive, mining, property management, communications and construction industries, as well as for many state-owned enterprises and prominent individuals.
His experience extends to the fields of commercial contracts, delict, company law, administrative law, mining and construction. Many of the matters in which he has represented clients arose from non-performance in contracts, as well as from fraud. He also has experience in all of the higher courts and appeal courts; in commissions of enquiry, as well as with negotiations, mediations and arbitrations.
area of expertiseDISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) at the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in General Management (PGDip) at GIBS
- LLB cum laude (University of the Free State)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Advanced Telecommunications Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificates in Mandarin Chinese 1A, 1B, 2A and 2B respectively (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa