mobile +27 82 782 1444
Gordon Reid is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Corporate Commercial department. He specialises in short-term insurance industry-related corporate structures and transactions, with a specific knowledge of the regulatory regime applicable to the short-term insurance industry and the impact of this on structures, transactions, business models and products relevant to this industry. He is also a qualified agricultural economist and specialises in corporate and commercial transactions in the agricultural sector.
He has acted for industry leaders in short-term insurance and the agricultural sector both nationally and internationally.
Gordon’s experience includes commercial contracts, acquisitions, company law and corporate re-structuring with specific reference to the short-term insurance and agricultural sectors.
Gordon is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019 – Corporate Law; 2020 - Insurance Law (South Africa)
- BAgric (Admin) (University of Stellenbosch)
- BCom (Hons) (University of South Africa)
- BProc (University of South Africa)
- LLM (University of South Africa)
- MPhil (Futures Studies) (University of Stellenbosch) 2007
- Executive Leadership Programme (Manchester Business School, UK)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa