Gigi Maajar is an associate at ENSafrica in Tanzania. She specialises in international financial and corporate law.
Gigi has acted for clients in a number of industries, including the telecommunications, banking and finance industries.
Her experience includes advising clients on matters concerning litigation, employment law, international law, family law, dispute resolution, insurance procurement law, commercial law and corporate law.
Gigi is a member of the following professional associations:
- Tanganyika Law Society (TLS)
- Tanzania Women Lawyers Association (TAWLA)
- East Africa Law Society (EALS)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- LLB (Hons) (University of Wolverhampton)
- Postgraduate in International Corporate and Financial Law (University of Wolverhampton)
- Admitted as an advocate, notary public and commissioner of oaths of the High Court of Tanzania