mobile +27 82 469 1476
Fritz Schulz is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Real Estate / Property department. He specialises in all aspects of property law, conveyancing and notarial practice.
Fritz has acted for a number of local and international banks, property developers, large corporates and mining houses.
His experience includes acting in matters relating to commercial property finance and leveraged finance transactions, in particular, the registration of securities over movable and immovable property. His experience further includes advising corporates on land rationalisation transactions and assisting them with the implementation thereof.
Fritz leads the firms real estate/property team in Cape Town.
Fritz is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 – Real Estate (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – Real Estate (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 – Real Estate (South Africa)
area of expertiseREAL ESTATE / PROPERTY
- BProc (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (University of Pretoria)
- HDip Tax (University of Johannesburg)
- Admitted as an attorney, notary and conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa