mobile +250 788 45 45 37
Fred Byabagabo is an Executive at ENSafrica in Rwanda. He specialises in business and corporate law matters.
He is an advocate with the Kigali Bar Association, and his expertise includes advising on the acquisition and sale of shares, mergers and takeovers, drafting and negotiation of contracts, corporate matters, banking and finance, employment law issues and commercial arbitration.
His recent experience includes assisting clients (both local and foreign) in financing transactions, share transfer, as well as handling various employment and contractual matters.
Prior to joining ENSafrica, Fred has lectured at various universities in Rwanda.
He is fluent in English, French, Swahili and Kinyarwanda.
Fred is recognised as a recommended/leading lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019, 2018 “Associates to Watch” – General Business Law (Rwanda)
area of expertiseCORPORATE COMMERCIAL
- LLB (National University of Rwanda)
- LLM (University of Groningen – the Netherlands)
- Certificate in Human Rights (University of Utrecht - the Netherlands), (Leuven University - Belgium)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of Rwanda