mobile +250 732 300 512
Eustache Ngoga is a senior associate at ENSafrica in Rwanda. He specialises in corporate commercial, aviation, oil & gas, infrastructure and employment law and has a good knowledge of the OHADA law (the Organisation for Harmonisation of Business Law in Africa).
He has advised various local and foreign clients on several complex and significant matters, focusing on general corporate and commercial aspects, compliance issues, data protection, infrastructure projects, and employment law matters. Eustache has also assisted clients in various jurisdictions across West Africa, handling 7 jurisdictions namely DRC, Senegal, Ghana, Republic of Congo, Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Benin, focusing mainly on corporate commercial and oil & gas.
He is an advocate with the Rwanda Bar Association and a member of the East Africa Law Society and has taught at various universities in Rwanda. He is fluent in English, French, Swahili and Kinyarwanda.
area of expertiseINTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP)
- LLB (University of Lay Adventists of Kigali)
- LLM (University of the Western Cape)
- Certificate in International Legal Studies (American University)
- Diploma in Legal Practice(Institute of Legal Practice and Development, Rwanda)
- Admitted to the Rwandan Bar