Eric le Grange
mobile +27 83 644 6909
Eric le Grange is an Executive and Head of ENSafrica’s Project Development and Project Finance department. He specialises in energy, oil and gas (including renewable energy) and mining.
Eric has acted as lead counsel on projects developed, promoted and/or funded across Sub-Saharan Africa for various clients, including sovereigns, international corporates, international developers and investors, independent power producers, gas pipeline owners, utilities, state-owned enterprises and international commercial and developmental financial institutions.
Eric is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide (including Energy and Infrastructure) 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Leading Lawyer – Highly Regarded (South Africa)
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Projects and Energy (South Africa); 2017, 2016 – Projects and Energy (Africa-wide)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Projects and Infrastructure (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019, 2018 – Project Finance and Development Practice (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal 2019 - Energy; 2019 - Project Finance (South Africa)
- BA (Stellenbosch University)
- LLB (Stellenbosch University)
- Admitted as an attorney, notary and conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa