Elikem Nutifafa Kuenyehia
mobile +233 24 336 8620
Elikem Nutifafa Kuenyehia is the chairman of ENSafrica in Ghana. He specialises in a number of areas of law, including banking and corporate finance, employment, M&A, oil and gas, corporate commercial, and corporate governance.
He has advised local and international clients in a number of industries, including the petroleum, telecommunications, insurance, and food and beverage industries.
Elikem’s experience includes advising clients on various aspects of business mergers and acquisitions, as well as negotiating and drafting commercial finance agreements in a range of industries.
He is the author of Kuenyehia on Entrepreneurship, the first Ghanaian textbook on entrepreneurship.
In 2012, Elikem was named by Forbes and CNBC as “West Africa Young Business Leader of the Year” and named one of Africa's next generation leaders by the African Leadership Network.
In 2010, he was named a “Young Global Leader” by the World Economic Forum, as well as one of “Africa’s 40 under 40 Achievers” by The Network Journal. He also received the Millennium Excellence Awards' Young Professional of the Year Award in 2006.
Elikem is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide (including Energy and Infrastructure) 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Leading Lawyer – Highly Regarded (Ghana)
- Chambers Global Guide 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Corporate Commercial, Energy and Natural Resources (Ghana)
- Chambers Global Guide 2018, 2017 – Foreign Expert Lawyer in Ghana – Corporate Commercial (UK)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2018 – Hall of Fame – Legal Market Overview; 2018, 2017, 2016 – Banking and Finance; Capital Markets; Commercial, Corporate and M&A; Legal Market Overview; and Projects and Energy; 2015 – Capital Markets, Projects and Energy (Ghana)
- Who’s Who Legal 2018 – Banking; 2015 – Banking, Corporate, Energy (Ghana)
- BA (Oxford University)
- MA (Oxford University)
- MBA (Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana