mobile +27 82 788 0178
Dirk Engelbrecht is a Manager at ENSafrica in the Forensics department.
Dirk has extensive experience in respect of various forms of forensic investigations including fraud, corruption, the abuse of company resources, leak of confidential information and labour related issues. He also advises clients to ensure that their businesses do not suffer damages due to non-compliance with criminal and civil law requirements.
Dirk is trained in Business Intelligence Services, which includes the tracing of assets, background checks, employment screening, lifestyle audits and suspect profiling and has performed extensive investigations into procurement irregularities at various mining and other clients.
He has developed a good working relationship with the South African Police and regularly assists clients in registering criminal cases and assisting the prosecution. Dirk has extensive experience in testifying in disciplinary and criminal matters and has an excellent track record of success in securing convictions against offenders.
area of expertiseFORENSICS
- LLB (University of Pretoria)
- Certificate (Analyst Notebook training V8.) (Investigative Software Solutions)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE))
- PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Cybersecurity Manager.
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa