mobile +27 83 289 3950
Derek Wanblad is an Executive in the Dispute Resolution department at ENSafrica. He specialises in commercial litigation in the High Court, as well as commercial arbitration and mediation.
His experience includes advising international and South African corporate clients on contractual and shareholder disputes, board reorganisations, administrative law tender disputes and financial services regulatory issues. His area of practice involves mining litigation, fraud recovery and interdicts. He also has considerable experience in property law related disputes.
In addition, Derek is also experienced in the field of insurance litigation, as well as employment law and in particular, health and safety law.
Derek is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2023, 2022, 2021 - Litigation (South Africa)
area of expertiseDISPUTE RESOLUTION
- BA (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Higher Diploma in Insolvency Practice (cum laude)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa