mobile +27 74 144 4662
Deon Lambert is an executive in ENSafrica’s dispute resolution department. He specialises in commercial litigation and the resolution of disputes through mediation, arbitration and court proceedings.
He acts for a variety of clients in the mining, banking, and construction industries, as well as for various state-owned and listed entities including, at times, the Government.
Deon’s experience includes advising on matters involving contractual and director/board/shareholder disputes, litigation due diligence, administrative / procurement law, unlawful competition and company hijacking matters. In addition, he has successfully negotiated and settled several litigious matters amicably.
Deon is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
· Legal 500 2020, 2019 – Dispute Resolution (South Africa)
· Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019 – Litigation (South Africa)
· Who’s Who Legal 2017, 2016 – Litigation (South Africa)
area of expertiseDISPUTE RESOLUTION
- LLB (Dean’s Merit List) (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa