Deon Lambert is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Dispute Resolution practice. He specialises in commercial litigation and the resolution of disputes through mediation, arbitration and court proceedings.
He acts for a variety of clients in the mining, banking, property, communications and construction industries, as well as for various state-owned entities, accounting and auditing firms and several prominent individuals.
Deon’s experience includes advising on matters involving contractual and shareholder disputes, litigation due diligence, administrative law, unlawful competition, company hijacking and procurement matters. In addition, he has successfully negotiated and settled several litigious matters amicably.
Deon is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2023, 2022 – "Up and Coming" – Dispute Resolution (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 – Dispute Resolution (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 – Litigation (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal 2017, 2016 – Litigation (South Africa)
area of expertiseDISPUTE RESOLUTION
- LLB (Dean’s Merit List) (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa