David Adu-Tutu Jr
David Adu-Tutu is a Senior Associate at ENSafrica in Ghana. He specialises in dispute resolution and arbitration, as well as employment law.
He has acted for clients in a number of industries, including the food and beverage, broadcasting, and mining equipment industries, as well as for development finance companies.
David’s experience includes advising clients on arbitration proceedings, as well as on matters concerning breach of contract and land title disputes.
David is ranked as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019, 2018 – Dispute Resolution (Ghana)
David is a member of the following professional bodies/associations:
- The International Chamber of Commerce Young Arbitrators Forum
- Young Lawyers Forum Ghana
- Young African MBAs
- LLB (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana