Cletus Danliar Banseh
Cletus Danliar Banseh is a Partner at ENSafrica l Ghana.
He has acted for clients in a number of industries, including development finance institutions, banks, construction and oil and energy companies.
His experience includes advising on a number of areas of law, including tax, oil and gas, mining, capital markets, derivatives, project finance, banking and finance, infrastructure, construction, international trade and environmental law.
In addition, Cletus’ experience includes advising clients on the financing of major energy and infrastructure projects, as well as on loan facilities and schemes of arrangement.
He has also been involved in many real estate / property transactions throughout Ghana, particularly extensive commercial property transactions involving due diligence investigations, advising on property structures and enforcement of landlord rights in property transactions.
Cletus is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2021 – Energy; 2022 - Banking and Finance (Ghana)
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2023, 2022 - Banking and Finance “Rising Star”; 2023, 2022 - Capital Markets “Rising Star” (Ghana)
- World Tax Review – General Corporate Tax 2024, 2023 (Ghana)
- BA (University of Cape Coast)
- LLB (University of Ghana)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana