Cletus Banseh is a senior associate at ENSafrica in Ghana.
He has acted for clients in a number of industries, including development finance institutions, banks, and oil and energy companies.
His experience includes advising on a number of areas of law, including corporate commercial, tax, oil and gas, project finance, banking and finance, employment, insurance, international trade and environmental.
In addition, Cletus’ experience includes advising clients on the financing of major energy and infrastructure projects, as well as on loan facilities and schemes of arrangement.
Cletus is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2021 – Energy - Recommended / Key Lawyer (Ghana)
- BA (University of Cape Coast)
- LLB (University of Ghana)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana