mobile +233 20 937 3468
Cletus Banseh is a Partner at ENSafrica in Ghana.
He has acted for clients in a number of industries, including development finance institutions, banks, and oil and energy companies.
His experience includes advising on a number of areas of law, including corporate commercial, tax, oil and gas, project finance, banking and finance, employment, insurance, international trade and environmental.
In addition, Cletus’ experience includes advising clients on the financing of major energy and infrastructure projects, as well as on loan facilities and schemes of arrangement.
Cletus is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2021 – Energy; 2022 – Banking and Finance (Ghana)
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Banking and Finance, Capital Markets – 2023, 2022 (Ghana)
- World Tax Review – General Corporate Tax 2023 (South Africa)
- BA (University of Cape Coast)
- LLB (University of Ghana)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana