Candace Lategan is a Manager in ENSafrica’s Forensics practice.
Candace has experience in conducting forensic investigations into fraud, bribery and corruption, workplace misconduct, conflicts of interests and other corporate malfeasance, across a broad range of industries. She has particular experience in extracting and analysing forensic data.
Her experience also includes performing anti-bribery due diligence enquiries on both local and international companies and associated individuals, as well as the drafting of anti-bribery compliance surveys, risk assessments and other compliance programmes.
She is a certified fraud examiner (CFE) and is a member of the following associations:
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- International Association of Financial Crimes Investigations
area of expertiseFORENSICS
- ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management System certification (Udemy)
- ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager certification (PECB)
- Certified Forensic Examiner (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners)
- Higher Certificate in Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigation (University of Johannesburg)
- National Diploma (Management) (Cape Peninsula University of Technology)
- Certificate in Secretarial Conveyancing (South African Law School)
- Certificate in South African Taxation (University of South Africa)