mobile +27 82 560 6005
Candace Lategan is a Consultant in ENSafrica’s Forensics department.
Her experience includes performing anti-bribery due diligence enquiries on both local and international companies and associated individuals, as well as assisting the team with the drafting of anti-bribery compliance surveys, risk assessments and other compliance programmes.
In addition, Candace assists the team in forensic investigations, and has experience in conducting interviews and compiling affidavits. She also has experience in extracting and analysing forensic data.
She is a certified fraud examiner (CFE) and is a member of the following associations:
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- International Association of Financial Crimes Investigations
area of expertiseFORENSICS
- Higher Certificate in Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigation (University of Johannesburg)
- National Diploma (Management) (Cape Peninsula University of Technology)
- Certificate in Secretarial Conveyancing (South African Law School)
- Certificate in South African Taxation (University of South Africa)
- Certified Forensic Examiner (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners)