mobile +27 82 787 9497
Brian Jennings is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Corporate Commercial department and specialises in M&A and private equity transactions. He has advised on listings, takeovers (both public and private), exits, acquisitions and major financial restructurings across a variety of industries.
Brian also advises on empowerment, gambling, mining, private security and corporate governance related matters.
He was the recipient of the Adrian Paul Nathan Memorial Prize from the University of the Witwatersrand for achieving top results in the corporate law LLM programme.
- LLB (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law I (Wits Mandela Institute)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law II (Wits Mandela Institute)
- LLM (Corporate Law) (with distinction) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa