mobile +27 84 404 4553
Bradley Harber is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Banking and Finance department.
He has acted for major South African and offshore banks, financial institutions and borrowers in a variety of financing transactions.
Bradley’s experience includes advising clients on their financing matters, including asset, acquisition, property, project and infrastructure finance (including in the energy space) and preference share transactions. Bradley also advises clients in relation to the exchange control aspects of any such financing transactions.
Bradley’s expertise also includes advising on various aspects of administrative law, particularly in regards to transactions concerning funding for organs of state and government contracts.
Bradley is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019, 2018 – Banking and Finance (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 2019, 2018 – Projects and Infrastructure (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019 – Asset Finance Law (South Africa)
area of expertiseBANKING AND FINANCE
- BCom (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa