mobile +27 82 873 4514
Brad Serebro is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Corporate Commercial department. He specialises in M&A, black economic empowerment transactions, private equity transactions and has extensive experience in exchange control law and cross-border transactions.
He has advised large listed and unlisted companies on a number of high profile management buy-outs and leveraged buy-outs. Brad has also advised numerous Top 100 JSE listed groups.
Brad’s experience includes dealing with the regulatory environment relating to listed groups and advising on stock exchange issues.
Brad has been involved in various community programs, including one relating to the provision of educational books for schools across the country. He is also actively involved with disadvantaged schools and other religious community affairs.
Brad is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – Corporate (South Africa)
- BCom (Accounts and Law) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (cum laude) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLM (cum laude) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa