mobile +27 82 873 4514
Brad Serebro is an executive at ENSafrica in the corporate commercial department. He specialises in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), private equity, and black economic empowerment transactions, and advises a diverse range of clients, including local and offshore listed and unlisted companies. Brad advises clients in the defence and aerospace industry, both locally and abroad.
Brad has extensive experience in exchange control law and cross-border / multi-jurisdictional transactions, and has advised listed and unlisted companies on a number of high profile management buy-outs and leveraged buy-outs. Brad has also advised numerous Top 100 JSE listed groups.
Brad’s experience includes dealing with local and offshore regulatory environments impacting clients. Brad is a trustee of The President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust (which offers the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award in South Africa).
Brad is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – Corporate (South Africa)
IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2022, 2021 – Leading Lawyer - Highly Regarded (South Africa)
area of expertiseCORPORATE COMMERCIAL
- BCom (Accounts and Law) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (cum laude) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLM (cum laude) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa