mobile +27 82 788 0812
Aziza Mdee is a Senior Associate in ENSafrica’s Competition / Anti-Trust practice.
Her experience includes drafting and preparing merger notifications and exemption applications and the drafting of legal opinions pertaining to competition law in a number of African jurisdictions. Aziza has acted for various clients in, inter alia, the corporate, banking, petrochemicals, aviation and shipping industries, and has been involved in various competition law compliance audits/reviews.
She is a contributing editor for the Butterworth’s Competition Law Reports and has written competition law related articles for Business Law and Tax Review as well as various other publications.
Aziza is also recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 - Competition - Rising Star (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2023, 2022 – Competition / Antitrust Law (South Africa)
area of expertiseCOMPETITION/ANTITRUST
- BCom LLB (Rhodes University)
- LLM (University of Cape Town)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa