mobile +27 82 461 5917
Aslam Moosajee is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Dispute Resolution department.
He specialises in commercial and financial litigation, as well as constitutional and administrative law, arbitrations and mediations. He has advised clients across a wide range of industries including financial services, education and media.
Aslam’s experience includes advising and representing clients in a number of significant disputes, including those relating to the South African National Credit Act, 2005, the Companies Act and termination of banker customer relationships. He has been involved in a number of high profile mandates and precedent-setting cases.
Aslam is ranked as a leading/recommended lawyer by the following publications:
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019, 2018 – Dispute Resolution (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019, 2018 – Dispute Resolution (South Africa)
- The 2018 Acritas Stars Database and Report
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019 – Litigation (South Africa)
area of expertiseDISPUTE RESOLUTION
- BCom (University of Durban Westville)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Diploma in Insolvency Law (University of Johannesburg)
- Certificate in Competition Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Advanced Short Course in Business Rescue Practice (University of South Africa)
- Emerging Leaders in Law Firms Programme (Harvard Law School)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Accredited Mediator (Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution)