mobile +230 5729 6587
Ashley Ramdass is an executive at ENSafrica in Mauritius. He specialises in employment law, personal injury law, and intellectual property.
His experience includes advising clients on personal injury claims and road accident cases, assisting employers and employees in labour disputes and chairing disciplinary hearings, as well as advising on copyright and trade mark enforcement.
Ashley has also provided assistance to parties in police inquiries in relation to fraud cases.
He advises and appears regularly in civil, criminal and commercial cases before the District, Intermediate and Supreme Court of Mauritius.
- MBA (University of Kent at Canterbury)
- Bar Vocational Course (BPP Law School)
- Upper Second Class Honours Degree in Law (LLB) (University of Kent at Canterbury)
- Admitted to the Bar of Mauritius
- Admitted to the Bar of England and Wales