Anne Sophie Lenette
mobile +230 5728 7199
Anne-Sophie is a Senior Associate and Barrister at ENSafrica in Mauritius. She specialises in corporate commercial and insolvency law.
Anne-Sophie has experience in the administration and liquidation of distressed companies in Mauritius, including the recovery of certain assets and advising on aspects including taxation and employment related matters. In addition, her experience includes advising on regulatory and compliance related matters including drafting and negotiation of various legal agreements.
Anne-Sophie is also experienced in advising in connection with real estate matters.
- LLB (University of Mauritius)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Nottingham Law School)
- Bar Professional Training course (Nottingham Law School)
- Admitted to the Bar of England and Wales
- Admitted to the Bar of Mauritius