Anita Sekyi-Yorke is a Senior Associate at ENSafrica in Ghana. She specialises in a number of areas of law including banking and finance, mining, oil and gas, project finance and energy.
She has acted for clients in a variety of industries including banking and energy. Anita’s experience includes advising clients on the financing of major infrastructural and developmental projects, including those relating to energy and infrastructure.
Anita is recognised as a rising star lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 – Banking and Finance - Recommended (Ghana)
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2019 – Energy - Recommended (Ghana)
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2019 – Infrastructure Projects - Recommended – (Ghana)
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2020 - Project Finance
- JD (University of Oklahoma College of Law)
- BA (University of Ghana)
- Attorney of the Supreme Court of Oklahoma
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana