mobile +230 5728 7216
Adrien Wong is a Senior Associate and Barrister at ENSafrica in Mauritius, within the Banking and Finance department. He specialises in general corporate and commercial law, banking law and project finance.
Adrien regularly acts for local and international clients on various banking matters which includes advising international banks and financial institutions in the structuring and financing of various projects and security packages both at the local and international level, and the drafting of security documents in connection with cross border financing.
area of expertiseASIA
- BA (Hons) Finance, Accounting & Management (University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom)
- MA in Law (University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom)
- Bar Professional Training Course (City Law School, London, United Kingdom)
- Admitted to the Bar of England & Wales
- Admitted to the Bar of Mauritius