mobile +230 5728 7216
Adrien Wong is a Senior Associate and Barrister at ENSafrica l Mauritius, within the Banking & Finance practice. He specialises in general corporate and commercial law, banking law and project finance.
Adrien regularly acts for local and international clients on various banking matters which includes advising international banks and financial institutions in the structuring and financing of various projects and security packages both at the local and international level, and the drafting of security documents in connection with cross border financing.
Adrien also provides regulatory and compliance advice to banking institutions and financial service providers, as well as in respect of the distribution and marketing of financial products in Mauritius.
Adrien is recognised as a Rising Star lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Banking and Finance 2023, 2022 (Mauritius)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2023 – Leading Firms (Mauritius)
area of expertiseBANKING AND FINANCE ASIA PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND PROJECT FINANCE INFRASTRUCTURE ENERGY
- BA (Hons) Finance, Accounting & Management (University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom)
- MA in Law (University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom)
- Bar Professional Training Course (City Law School, London, United Kingdom)
- Admitted to the Bar of England & Wales
- Admitted to the Bar of Mauritius