Lee Mendelsohn is ENSafrica’s Chief Operating Officer. Prior to assuming her current role, Lee successfully headed the firm’s competition department since its establishment in 1998.
As COO, Lee oversees the running of ENSafrica’s firm-wide business support operations, including marketing, business intelligence, IT and finance.
Lee is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Leading Lawyer – Highly Regarded (South Africa)
- Chambers Global Guide 2017, 2016, 2015 – Competition (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2017, 2016, 2015 – Competition (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – Competition/Anti-trust (South Africa)
- Euromoney Expert Guides - Guide to the World’s Leading Competition and Antitrust Lawyers 2016 – Competition (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal 2015 Expert – Competition (South Africa)
- BCom (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (cum laude) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales