mobile +27 82 882 0828
Sue Hayes is an executive and head of ENSafrica’s dispute resolution department.
She specialises in:
- class action litigation;
- contractual and delictual disputes;
- administrative and constitutional law matters; and
- transfer pricing disputes.
Sue is most active in the mining sector, and is currently acting in the class action silicosis claims in the gold mining sector and for a multinational mining company in a number of contractual mining disputes.
She is also acting for the Transnet Pension Funds in a substantial class action by pensioners against Transnet and the funds. She also has experience in advising clients in regard to transfer pricing disputes with the South African Revenue Service.
Sue is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Dispute Resolution (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Dispute Resolution (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – Litigation (South Africa)
- BA (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa