mobile +27 83 675 3072
Doron Joffe is an Executive at ENSafrica and joint head of the corporate commercial department, which is the largest department of its kind in Africa. He specialises in M&A, corporate reorganisations, restructuring, takeovers, corporate finance, stock exchange transactions, as well as securities law.
Doron’s experience includes advising local and international clients on all aspects of takeovers as well as advising corporate, local and international banks on equity capital raisings. Some of Doron’s other areas of operation in the firm are insurance, medical schemes and corporate crisis management.
Doron is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – Leading Lawyer – Highly Regarded (South Africa)
- Chambers Global Guide 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 – Corporate Commercial: M&A and Capital Markets: Equity (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Corporate Commercial: M&A (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 – Corporate, M&A; 2020 - 2016 – Corporate (South Africa)
area of expertiseCORPORATE COMMERCIAL
- BCom (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLM (Harvard University)
- Higher Diploma in Company Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Member of the New York Bar