ENSafrica’s IP department retains its IAM Patent 1000 ranking
ENSafrica’s IP department has once again made it onto IAM 1000’s list of top firms for our outstanding work in the practice of patent law.
We were praised for our large footprint across the African continent as well as our diverse pool of multi-skilled local and international talent in our various locations, which ensures that we are able to provide the best possible IP services to our clients regardless of where they are on the continent.
Individually, Rowan Forster, Dr Joanne van Harmelen and Hugo Biermann were recognised in the prosecution category. Joanne was also recognised in the transactions category, along with André Maré and Waldo Steyn.
Below are some of the remarks that were made about the team:
- Waldo Steyn: “has been instrumental in advising and assisting Sensible Health in engaging with potential investors.”
- Rowan Forster: “is a force to be reckoned with in several industries and supports his clientele with all of their IP protection needs.”
- André Maré “[has] been assisting Cape Bio Pharms with their patent strategy, while also working to protect and license essential IP rights.”
- Dr Joanne van Harmelen: “brings profound industry expertise to her prosecution and commercialisation practice.”
- Hugo Biermann: “stands out for his modern and business-oriented mindset, which has seen several crucial licensing mandates come his way.”
We are grateful to all our clients for their continued support of our practice and will continue to offer the world-class service across Africa that we have become known for.
A world-class IP team with a real African footprint, providing business savvy expertise in a cost-effective manner.