IFLR recognises ENSafrica with five awards and 93 rankings
We are pleased to report that ENSafrica has achieved remarkable results in the inaugural IFLR Sub-Saharan Africa Awards 2020, as well as in the IFLR1000 2021 30th edition rankings.
We take this moment to thank you, our clients, for your invaluable support and ongoing loyalty that has made this success possible.
In the IFLR Sub-Saharan Africa Awards 2020, we won the following awards:
- South Africa law firm of the year
- Namibia law firm of the year
- South Africa project finance firm of the year
- South Africa capital markets firm of the year
- M&A deal of the year: American Tower Corporation/Eaton Towers Africa
We were ranked in 23 practice areas across all of the ENSafrica offices. This included 15 Tier 1 rankings. 40 of our practitioners were ranked in a total of 93 rankings.
The IFLR1000 guide ranks the world's leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers, and the inaugural IFLR awards aim to recognise legal innovation in cross-border transactions.