Wandile Ndamambi is a director at ENSafrica in the dispute resolution department. She specialises in litigation focusing on arbitrations, Magistrate and High Court practice.
Wandile has represented the public sector, various large corporates, credit bureaus, local banks, insurers, pension funds and pension fund administrators on defamation actions, administrative, corporate disputes, commercial arbitration, contractual disputes, including interpretation and application of a variety of statutes in dispute resolutions in Magistrate and High Court litigation.
- BA (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Corporate Law (UNISA)
- Certificate in Competition Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Telecommunications Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
Years of experience