Roger Rudolph is a director and joint head of ENSafrica’s banking and finance department.
He specialises in structuring and managing transactions that seek to achieve deal-specific tax, regulatory, financial or accounting objectives. Typically, these transactions involve a combination of derivatives, local or cross-border tax, securities law, corporate law or other elements. He also has extensive and prolonged involvement in the structuring and implementation of pension fund liability-matching and hedging transactions.
Roger is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Leading Lawyer – Highly Regarded (South Africa)
- Chambers Global Guide 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Capital Markets: Debt (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2018, 2017, 2016 – Banking and Finance; 2015 – Banking and Finance, Investment Funds (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2018, 2017, 2016 – Banking and Finance (South Africa)
- BA (Stellenbosch University)
- LLB (Stellenbosch University)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
Years of experience