Roger Rudolph is a director at ENSafrica in the banking and finance department.
Roger jointly leads the firm’s banking and finance department with Sean Lederman. He specialises in structuring and managing transactions that seek to achieve deal-specific tax, regulatory, financial or accounting objectives. Typically, these transactions involve a combination of derivatives, local or cross-border tax, securities law, corporate law or other elements. He also has extensive and prolonged involvement in the structuring and implementation of pension fund liability-matching and hedging transactions.
Roger is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers and Partners Global Guide to the World’s Leading Lawyers 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 – Capital Markets: Debt (South Africa)
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 – Leading Lawyer (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 Guide To Outstanding Lawyers 2016 – Banking and Finance; 2015, 2014 – Banking and Finance, Investment Funds (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2017, 2016 – Banking and Finance (South Africa)
- BA (University of Stellenbosch)
- LLB (University of Stellenbosch)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
Years of experience