Robert Gad is a director at ENSafrica in the tax department and specialises in corporate tax, share incentive schemes, mergers and acquisitions, private client, VAT and tax litigation.
He is Chairman of the South African Law Society's Committee on Exchange Control and Tax Matters.
Robert is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers and Partners Global Guide to the World’s Leading Lawyers 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 – Tax (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 Guide to Outstanding Lawyers 2016, 2015, 2014 – Tax (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal 2016 – Corporate Tax: Controversy (South Africa)
- Tax Directors Handbook 2014 – Tax (South Africa)
- BA (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (University of Cape Town)
- LLM (University of Cape Town)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tax (University of Cape Town)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
Years of experience