Peter le Roux is an executive consultant at ENSafrica in the employment department.
Peter has expertise in administrative law and labour law. He has represented and advised prominent mining houses and local and international corporate clients, in matters pertaining to employment, pension funds and medical aid schemes and health and safety.
He is the co-author of ‘Essential Labour Law’ and ‘The Law of Unfair Dismissal’ and co-edits ‘Contemporary Labour Law’.
Peter was a professor and head of the department of Mercantile Law at the University of South Africa.
He is a member of SASLAW.
Peter is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2017 – Employment; 2016, 2015 – “Senior Statesman” for Employment (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2017, 2016, 2015 – Labour and Employment (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal 2016 – Labour and Employment (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2018, 2017 – Labour and Employment, Employee Benefits, 2016 – Labour and Employment Lawyer of the Year (South Africa)
- B luris (University of Johannesburg)
- LLB (UNISA)
- LLM (UNISA)
- LLM (University College, London)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Right of appearance in the Labour Court
Years of experience