Pat Cronin is an executive consultant at ENSafrica in the corporate commercial department. He specialises in commercial contracts, mergers and acquisitions, and is closely involved with the mining sector and the mining charter.
He has acted for various large corporates, local and international investment banks and mining houses. One of Pat’s other areas of focus in the firm include property law.
Pat is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2016, 2015, 2014 – Corporate law (South Africa)
- Who's Who Legal 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 – Mining (South Africa)
- BCom (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney and conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of Lesotho
Years of experience