Julia Ferraz-Cardoso is a director at ENSafrica in the dispute resolution department.
Having initially specialized in high end insurance litigation, her practice has diversified to include mining law litigation, tax litigation, administrative law and, in particular, general commercial litigation.
Julia acts nationally for a range of predominantly corporate clients, including medical aid schemes, banks, state departments and parastatals, private equity institutions, local and foreign mining entities, developers, international caterers, healthcare institutions, pension funds, insurers, engineering clients, clients operating within the food industry, and international corporate clients including clients from Brazil and China.
She is fluent in English, Afrikaans and Portuguese.
Julia is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2018, 2017, 2016 – Litigation (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2018 – Dispute Resolution (South Africa)
- BA (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
Years of experience